Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Why shouldn't I kill myself right now?

What's the reason?

What the fuck is the point of all this?

So we get born. Grow up. Happy family. Less happy teens most likely. Education. Get a job. Build a career. Have kids. Grow old. Die. Then our kids can do the same thing all over again and no one gets anywhere ever.

I don't care if I become president of the whole fucking world.

What's the point of that?

Yeh. Become president. Sit up there and do nothing for a couple years. Then unpresident and... something.

Whatever we do. Whatever we do in life... we're just gonna die anyway.

But yeah. Reincarnation and all that bullshit then?

Okay, so we get born again. We're infinite beings, whatever.

So we get birthed again, and again and our life just repeats itself over and over. Woo. Hoo.

There's OBVIOUSLY no real point to life.

Why would there be?

It seems everyone is busy trying to find the meaning of life... but what. the. fuck?

Is anyone finding it?

The closest one so far would be the number 42...

Compassion?

Make other people happy?

Giving?

Why does it matter when we're all just going to die anyway?

And if we get born again... so what? So we can die again?

So with all that in mind... why shouldn't I kill myself right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers